Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fire's suck


Once again the local mountains are on fire. So sad. I read on mtbr that the flames have reached Rim Nordic. We'll see as soon as the road is open. Other than that not much goin on. Sunday I gat 50-miles in on the scalpel. rode from my house out Pioneer st. in Redlands, up and over Crafton, up Crafton again and back down to the Mentone wash and home via Greenspot Rd.
Monday Milkman and I rode from Newport Beach to Long Beach and back via pacific coast hwy.
Once in seal Beach we took the San Gabrial river trail just a couple of miles up to see how it looks. I guess it goes all the way to the San Gabrial. Some day I'll have to see. 2 1/2 hours-48miles.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?