Monday, July 23, 2007

Angelus Oaks


Rode Angelus Oaks on Sunday. I thought I might get rained on, but that was just wishful thinking.I did Two 8-mile loops, climbing middle control twice. Kinda loose but not that bad. I felt good probaly should have done two more loops but there was BEER waiting for me at BevMo! This was my second ride since my horiffic performance at Rim Nordic. I think I'm over it now. I have one more week of cleaning pools for the Milkman since he's still in Durango. Then I'll be back on track with my training if thats what you want to call it. I have two more short cross-country races to do before I start my long distance training again. that might be why I have no power. Ive been doing the all day training this year with very little short stuff. I don't know I'll figure it out sooner or later .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?