Thursday, June 29, 2006

TOO MUCH WORK!

I've been working 12-hour shifts for two weeks now (8pm-8am). The last good ride that I got in was the monday after southridge and it's starting to get to me. I'm being told I could be doing 12-hour shifts for a while, like months! I don't know what to do.all i no is that I still get to take my vacation, 7-23 thru 8-1 to Durango Co. I don't think i'll be able to make the Brianhead epic. I just haven't got the time on the bike to pay $125.00 do suffer for 9 hours.
I missed the first Rim Nordic. I was spending some quality time with the mrs.at Carlsbad state beach for two days which was much needed.
I will be riding this weekend. My scalpel is back from getting serviced so no more leaky fork, I hope. Next race will be Rim Nordic #2. I get back from Durango that day or the day before so I'll most likely be camping at the venue. Last year we camped out and Gary(MILKMAN) I did a midnight lap after a 12er of sierra nevada and a sixer of shinerboch. that was an experiance I'll never forget.Rim Nordic with lights you gotta try it!
And Joy (Penata jersey-team Jose Ole) Sorry that my blog has been so boring. i'll try to do better... later vz-man out.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?